Purities to meet all your analytical application needs
Specialty gases are commonly used in analytical laboratories to conduct analysis and quality controls on raw materials, end products and industrial emissions to detect the trace and quantity of different components and impurities.
- Pure gases such as helium, argon, nitrogen, hydrogen, air and oxygen, which are used as carrier gases to vehicle sample to detector. They need to be of very high purity so as not to affect the analytical results or the analytical equipment.
- Calibration gas mixtures, which contain from 2 to 40 components, with very precise dosages and high purity. They act as the reference gases used to calibrate the equipment itself.
- Rare gases such as neon, krypton and xenon, which range from standard purity to ultra-high-purity for industrial, medical, electronics and aviation applications. Some of the applications are improved surgical success with xenon, xenon powered spacecrafts, better lighting with xenon and krypton and krypton for high insulated windows.
- Gaseous chemicals such as ammonia, carbon monoxide, ethylene oxide, hydrogen sulphide and many more, are used in various industries for applications like surface hardening, furnace burning etc. We are able to supply different specifications according to customer’s requirements.
Our Gas Solutions
We provide a large range of quality analytical gases including pure gases and mixtures, plus the appropriate gas handling equipment and services. They are available on catalogue or produced on demand. Our customers are private and public companies, analytical laboratories and research centers, all working in a wide array of industries.
At Air Liquide, we have drawn on our extensive experience in the production of pure gases and mixtures with high-end specifications to develop our premium brands:
- ALPHAGAZTM: our worldwide range of specialty pure gases and mixtures for analytical applications
- CALGAZTM: a range of calibration mixtures for safety detection and breath analyzer applications delivered in small portable cylinders
All our products offer absolute accuracy and traceability, guaranteed by top certificates and accreditations.